Who Am I?
I was fortunate to work, for over 25 years, in Senior corporate positions as well as demanding entrepreneurial environments, with high levels of stress and challenging personal relations. I had to deal with “bosses” of all kinds, including insecure male managers and colleagues, who only wished to justify their presence and power over others by taking advantage of what they thought was their weakness or abusing the personal and family life situations of their peers.
Female colleagues were coming to me, discussing their challenging feelings and emotions of lack of self-confidence, low self-esteem, and fear of being judged all the time by their male bosses or colleagues. Sharing with me their fear of failing or even losing their jobs, which would endanger their financial independence and their work-life-family balance.
I could not explain, back then, why they would come to me, being also a male boss or peer of theirs… apparently because I was there to listen to them, support them with advice and treat them as respectful individuals. I was trying to empower them to believe in and respect themselves, as I would do for my wife and kids, feeling so natural to me.
Having experienced this and following my passion for Holistic Coaching, I decided to make it my mission to support all of you, who may need my help in order to surpass such challenging stressful situations at work and home.
I developed my unique HEART© Coaching methodology to make you feel Holistic, Empowered, Accepted, Resilient, and Transformed, so that you can appreciate and integrate this holistic transformation, balance and harmony in your life, once and for all!
Tassos holds, among other distinct international Educational and Corporate qualifications, the qualification of the Holistic Coach Certification Program, accredited by ICF (International Coaching Federation) of the Holistic Coach Training Institute in the US.
About My Program
Who It Is For?
- Women who are feeling burnt out, stressed, and overwhelmed, but wish to succeed in a male-dominated environment
- Women who wish to balance the demands of their career with their aspirations in their personal and family life but cannot manage for any reason
- Women who wish to receive emotional and psychological support (Acceptance, Acknowledgement, Empowerment) during their upcoming challenging entrepreneurial steps
Who It Is Not For?
- Women who do not appreciate the value of the “Holistic way of being” for their overall health, self-worth, and wealth
- Women who suffer from chronic stress or non-coachable mental health conditions
- Women who want instant results without any personal commitment and effort
- Women who do not want to invest in their personal development, to become the best version of themselves, physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Self-Discover your Personality characteristics, so that you become mindful around them
- Identify your Personal Values, Beliefs, Fears, and Desires, so that you start using them as your daily roadmap
- Pinpoint your routines, habits, and personal interests, so that you can then select the good from the bad and the useful from the useless
In this module, you will discover if you have what it takes to be able to manage the stress and overwhelm of trying to balance the demands of your career and personal life. This self-discovery will immensely help you to gain the clarity you need so that you can start focusing on your strong attributes and skills, in order to fulfill your ultimate potential.
How Can You Be Sure You Know Yourself
- Uncover objectively your preferences, tendencies, and styles, so that you can reflect them in your daily life
- Gain certainty in your behaviors and emotional reactions, so that you finally know yourself
- Identify what is the starting point of your personal growth journey and your goals to define your desired work-life balance
In this module, you will objectively identify your own mental and emotional value system, and your behavioral characteristics and set clear goals for moving forward. The work you do here will become the foundation upon which we will build. You will also define the starting point for you in this unique coaching journey so that you can easily measure how much your situation has improved by the end of our program.
What Keeps You Awake At Night?
- Uncover “What” specific pain points are causing you to lose sleep at night
- Prioritize your pain points to pinpoint the top 5 you would like to resolve in your life
- Identify “Why” these pain points are important to you and how resolving them will change your life
This module is all about pinpointing your pain points. By uncovering your top 5, you will gain clarity on where you should focus your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual attention, energy, and effort every day to move you toward your desired work-life balance state. These are the 5 pain points we will work on resolving together beginning in the next module so that you can become Holistic, Empowered, Accepted, Resilient, And Transformed.
What Needs To Change To Achieve Your Goals?
- Envision “Who” you wish to become in each of your 5 Pain Points so that you feel Holistic, Empowered, Accepted, Resilient, and Transformed
- Identify “Which” habits and routines, thoughts, behaviors, emotions, and feelings you need to work on, so that you pave the way to your personal growth
- Create the “How”, the path and action plan to make the shift, so that you can transform yourself, your life, and the lives of your loved ones
What Do You Need To Get Started?
- Implement your actions and learn to overcome any obstacles that may stand in your way
- Get one weekly check-in call for four weeks to ensure that your implementation gets off to a good start
- Receive accountability support to keep you committed and moving forward
During this implementation kick-start phase, you will integrate your new routines, habits, and action steps, and begin to master the skills and capabilities you need to make your desired work-life balance shift smoothly and effortlessly. I will be here to listen to and support all your wins and challenges, acknowledge you, and motivate you to achieve this holistic transformation once and for all. No worries, I will have your back!
Look How Far You’ve Come
- Evaluate your insights, learnings, emotions, and achievements during this coaching journey, so that you can measure your results
- Acknowledge yourself, the wins, successes, and personal shifts, so that you build on your self-esteem and self-resilience
- Appreciate the HEART© transformation, balance, and harmony, so that you live effortlessly going forward
It is time to review and share your new experiences, the personal shifts, your new vision and goals in life and how Holistic, Empowered, Accepted, Resilient and Transformed you are by the end of this coaching experience. You will have the chance to uncover your deeper emotional and spiritual aspirations, so that you can continue your self-learning and self-growth progress to reach the spiritual alignment you wish for!